Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Graham!

He is one year old today! We went to the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania and had ice cream cake (made by Grandma Jane) and opened presents. It's been a busy day and I haven't uploaded any pictures yet. Maybe I can get some up tomorrow.

But here are a couple:

The cake.

The boy.

Update: I should add that Elias help decorate the cake by placing the letters, which is the reason for the interesting orientation of some of them. Also, the final "I" is not an "I", it is a "1", for one year old.

5 comments:

John said...

The cake was also at an odd angle to him when he started putting on the letters, so the H and A in HAPPY were actually right-side up from his view. Don't ask about the P's.

Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said...

Very cute cake and very cute ONE year old! Happy Birthday, Graham. Did he like the cake?

Wendy said...

He had a lot of trouble eating the cake. He doesn't like being spoon fed, so I usually just put pieces of food on his high chair tray and he grabs them and eats them. This didn't work too well when he was trying to grab pieces of melting ice cream. I handed him a spoon that had some ice cream on it, and he was unimpressed.

Anonymous said...

I bet he was overwhelmed with all the attention and presents. Who wants cake when there are presents to rip open. I heard that Elias helped him open his presents - good going Elias. Grandma Norma

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more pictures of his birthday and of your Mom and Dad's visit to see you all. Love Norma